Thursday, November 22, 2007

Start

For those irregular new visitors to this blog and to any new arrivals you won't have noticed that I've actually been working on updating and giving this place a facelift.

You may have noticed (if you paid careful attention) that I haven't posted a new blog for a while now and what I have posted has remained characteristically bitter but hopefully with the intention to entertain, think on the page, wonder, question, despair and all that sort of stuff. And while I do enjoy getting some concerns off my chest there are things that I do genuinely adore and find soft, sensual and cuddly.

But I will not shirk in my responsibility to continue to capture the media and popular culture inside the prism of my bitter glare and to raise my fist at them and go 'Ooh, bad! You bad thing!' But hopefully in a more entertaining way than that. I'm not Perez Hilton. I'm not Popbitch, Holy Moly, Popjustice or the spate of these sites that have been doing this kind of thing far, far later than I or indeed millions of us out there have done for years in one form or another, excpet for The Onion perhaps or Private Eye. So have a browse at some older posts. If you like them, fine. If you don't, 1. I don't care much BUT 2. You could always try again in a week or a month and maybe there'll be something you do like. Now here's something for you to enjoy which is NOT a guilty pleasure.







No comments: