Monday, September 06, 2010

War on Neighbours?

I'll never understand certain mentalities. Maybe I'm not meant to. I don't even know if I should. If you haven't already guessed it by now from reading this blog, then I'll spell it out once more. Most people disappoint me. If it's not their motivations that get me down, it's their behaviour to others and even the lack of respect they have for themselves. Morrissey's own hatred of the human race is motivated in part by his own background but also how humanity can be measured in its treatment of animals. Although his frustrations aren't always politcally correct. Heaven knows what he'd make of the by now infamous youtube footage of some Bosnian teenage hick hurling puppies into a river. And obviously this doesn't detract from how awful people have been to each other for generations.

Now I'd like to think that I'm relatively tolerant and friendly. I'm considerate and generous. I don't oppress people. Like anyone else I just want to get on in life without as much fuss as possible but even I am prone at times to being pissed off and grumpy.

It only dawned on me recently when I was thinking about Orwell's quote 'If you want a vision of the future imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever.' It's encapsulated in everything, war, religion, laughing at the mentally ill on national television in the form of relaity/talent shows, shopper rage, road rage, and keeping up with the neighbours. I'm going to probably add to this with my own slighting of my neighbours which, I understand, far from not being very considerate, doesn't aid my understanding of people's mentalities any further.

Like most of you I want a peaceful life, an easy life, a life where privacy is respected and people are friendly. In some places in the world this would be utopia. But we're always divided, be it race, class, religion, sexuality and age. We're afraid. I understand why peope act like twats, I do. I also understand why, for example, you feel compelled to attack those terrible subhumans next door with a lawnmower, and bury the bits of meat and shit in custard mix, and throw it in a cement mixer. I've been there. I'm still there. If I had the time, resources and desire, I'd like to take a look at the brain cells that help make up these mentalities just to see what motivates them and why it motivates them. In my time I've had post stolen by someone who was done for armed robbery, I've lived above a couple of chavs who never slept and played twatcore at all hours, and didn't seem to respond to polite reminders that they were too loud, and now there's what I can only describe as savages next door. Well, they aren't savages, more like overgrown toddlers to be fair with savage like tendacies. I realise that they haven't lived in a good environment all their lives and the background has been spent living with drugs, violence and crime. But so have others. So even though I can understand it, I don't accept it as a plausible excuse. People have it far worse and they're not complete shitheads. I also understand that people are often motivated by jealousy, spite, personal gain and stupidity. This doesn't make their and others twatty behaviour acceptable.

I'm just not interested, (annoyed at first but now bored) of seeing and hearing the obese overgrown Rick Waller in drag, dragging her flesh in the front yard cluttered with toys, her kiddy pyjamas barely covering her blotchy, pale, lumpy flesh. (What is it about council estates and wondering about all hours of the day, even to the shops in pyjamas? ) I doubt anyone else is too. I don't feel that there's anything to gain or an example to set the kids with her screaming all kids of obscenties at her kids in the most racous, inflated voice possible.  Maybe there's solace with her other half, a typical whippet like jal bird? (It's marginally like living on the set of Shameless, I know. But the house was cheap) Why does it have to be so fucking predictable though? Why can't I be wrong? Snobbery would be justified though. For my part I'm barely encountered or considered. I'm sure I'm viewed upon as an outsider, a snob or a different species. Honestly, I swear you are sometimes stared at in the same way that civilised western visitors are by distant tribes in distant lands. It's like looking at zombies trying to make sense of the iPhone. And I know I'm prejuidiced, having grown up in a similar enviornment I spent so long trying to escape. But nothing changes. People are the same, and they're, as I'm sure have said before, they're devolving to a level where you feel that sterialisation has to be a realistic, almost a mercy option. But in this area, kids are a commodity, even a status symbol. Prison is an honour for them. The cycle will continue. Oxygen wasted.

I hate these people. Everything they stand for. I resent the time and space they occupy, their impact on crime, education, culture and socirty. I hate the way they look, they way they talk and smell. They are no use to anyone, even themselves. While I won't dismiss every one of them, there's really no point trying to be all right on and liberal. It's easy being liberal when you live in a safer environment with your peers, where you never have to come into contact with these morons. That's piss easy. I can do that. At the same time I wouldn't ever take the side of the right wing rags who are just as cuntish, again living in their glass houses of orgies and killing animals, whilst going on an on about immigration, single mothers, when they have no personal experience. In fact all of my issues have always been with stupid white people who we time and time again have to make allowances for, have to clear up after, have to understand and accept their stupidity. So far councils and governments have failed and police do fuck all. Fuck, it's like these people have super powers. They can do what the fuck they want and they know their rights. They don't have to work. They are entitled to training, hand outs and homes and can fuck up as many times as they want and no-one gives a shit. I'm not sure if Britain is broken but if it is, it was shattered a long time ago.

But stupidy is underated. It doesn't come with obligation, skills, common sense, respect or harmony. Stupid people rarely get stressed or have any problems. They may waste our resources and clog the a&e with self-inflicted injuries, they may cause contraversy by having stupid opinions about Raul Moat published on Facebook but they'll survive. They know all about self-preservation and that's to keep having kids. They either don't realise or don't care that they are kept by the government or controlled by the media. It doesn't matter. They will carry on regardless, stressing others, terrorising some and, allowing their lack of social skills and manners to come across as aggressive. They don't have to care because no-one else does.The human race will die out tearing itself apart, one way or another and you can bet that the real underlying cause will be a petty one. As Morrissey says, 'Come, come/nuclear bomb!'

No comments: