Monday, November 23, 2009

The Comedian That Doesn't Tell Funny Jokes Comedian

Why? What's the point? If he's not ripping basic stand up's and jokes off he seems to be under the impression that saying something loud enough will get laughs. Apparently, fresh from his comeback of representing the dire Children In Need single and the knowingly bad, but not really biting Pop Goes The X-Factor crap he pushed onto us, he's finally got his arse into gear and is doing more shows. He's excited because he's going to enlighten us with witty observations about Wife Swap, Deal or No Deal, iPhones, Facebook and ironically, recycling. It won't matter to the dullards who lap this shite up though, will it? It's al part of their diet of X-factor, I'm a celebrity Get me out of here! and child abuse. Good to see him with the finger on the pulse, only five years out of date, eh Pete? My toes curl at the thought of his 'new' routine.

'iPhone's! Mad aren't they? Whassthatallabout!! Deal or No Deal!! That banker's mad, eh? There's no one on the phone!! Facebook! Who has face book and looks on the pics to see how fat and old their mates are?!! I'm on the cutting edge, me! I tell it like it is!!'
I'll bet Bill Hicks and Lenny Bruce are turning in their graves.

When he dies I doubt Bolton would get over it. They'd erect a big fuck off scary statue that will scare the sensitive souls and re-release 'Armarillo' as a kind of demented 'Candle in The Wind.' Whereas if Gary Megson died there'd be a big carnival inside Reebok stadium.

No comments: