Saturday, August 27, 2005

Bolloggs to Popular Culture?

I've decided to be nice to my publishers and agent and include a blog of my thoughts, and dish dirt about the foul celebrities I have to put up with almost on a daily basis. My agent thinks I should be looking to comment more on popular culture, and promote my work. But what could be more popular and common than writing a blog? Now I'm not a reviewer as such, I write plays and films and things, but I know enough about critics, celebs and their habits to last me a lifetime.

My partner wants it to be a space to consider some of my creative ideas, TV proposals, ideas for musicals, concept albums and the like. We'll see. Maybe it could prove to be an entertaining launch pad for a couple of projects, and to share news, rumours and gossip. You wouldn't believe the stuff I hear. I'll have to let you know what's in the pipeline. As for my blog title, Best Before, you're gonna have to wait and see what all that it is about, but it revolves around a few things that have happened and may happen again to yours truly, and is linked as well to the launch of my new multimedia project due to take place in Manchester, UK. It's all hush, hush, well it was...but Manchester isn't what it was, and after the experience I had, will never be the same. I'll also let you know something about Lindsay Lohan very soon. I have spies everywhere, and since I'm going through my current obsession with her...I even dragged myself down to Leicster Square (god I've never spelt that word right. No excuse...I'm there enough) for the Herbie:Fully Loaded premiere, just to see her in the flesh. But was she there? And I now know why. Really. Well, allegedly.

No comments: